Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stop the Presses (Hey, They Stopped)! The President Commented on Brian's Blog

It's true! The appearances of Parisian Belle (Is datchu KC?) and Henry, the pusher notwithstanding, it's Madame President's comment that made my day:

March 20, 2008

Dear Mr. Gorrell,

It is my pleasure to personally visit your site. I felt sad that one of our citizens has caused you traumatic and agitated your psychopathic tendencies. I already gave a marching order to study this case and a possibility to pay you back the said amount.

However, I will encourage you to return to my country to receive that amount. The Filipino people will be glad to meet you in person. Incidentally, my present administration has a similar experience to yours. I value transparency, accountability, integrity and honesty, which my people give me a high regard.

Last night, I talked to God for guidance against those who wanted me to resign in my managerial position. God wants me to stay in power until 2009 or more. It is the same God who wants His (gay) people to be liberated against oppression. I am His instrument in bringing PEACE, PROSPERITY, and JUSTICE to this land.

I am also tired and displeasured to hear negative remarks against my family. My direct connection to the Supreme Being has guided me throughout these years. We still pray and kneel before we sleep at night. On the deathbed of the late Pope, he gave me his blessings and persuade me to be always humble. Humility and relying to His providence are the keys for eternal happiness.

Brian, I will direct my "men" to deliver justice for your humiliation. At this moment, I am in Bora for my lenten break. Ug mangita fafa, charing...

Sincerely,

Ate Glue

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?