Friday, February 01, 2008

The Media part of the Presidential Campaign in the Philippines Has Began

Last year during the Media Nation 4 in February, I made the mistake of giving my email address to the staff of the keynote speaker. Yes, he is Sen. Mar Roxas, the LP presidential candidate. Now I get four to five press releases from his staff. I don't know though who gave my email add to Sen. Manny Villar, the presidential candidate of NP. Now I get five stories from Villar everyday. It's not a computer-generated email service where you can hit "DISCONTINUE" and get it over with. So I have to bear with this till 2010. Now I spend a few minutes, deleting them with the spam.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

Please send my their emails.

I will give them 4-5 emails per week updating them of my activities. LMAO!

I've got great ideas already

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Manny Villar
mb_villar@yahoo.com
"media@marroxas.com"

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?