Monday, January 28, 2008

Madame Auring is in Da Hauz!

In the spirit of the Year of the Rat, I will read the fortunes of the first commenters/commentators in this blog. Hey, don't push me off. I was one of the best fortune readers eight years ago. Ask Nonette B and Willi. I jsut stopped because of the bad karma of the ones I read. Plus when I get the travel card in the tarot, I get traumatized because these people really LEAVE me. My methods are reading your intestines after you seppuku. He he. OK, fortune reading by cards and palm reading. Send me your hand or I read your cards. Give me your email or we Googletalk, as long as there are no people walking or standing behind your back. And don't smoke while I read you. Ok? Ok? Free. I don't like anonymous sources.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

I've put my palms out for you to read...

http://thenashman.blogspot.com/2008/01/calling-all-fortune-tellers.html

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sige nga...

1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The first time I saw your hand, Nash, I see your "mound of venus" is very matambok. You are uttog. But we don't know. I will read in a more solemn time. And mel, I can't discuss you sordid life here. give me your email

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sordid huh? that's news to me. write everything you know about it to melgarcia421@gmail.com.

3:03 PM  
Blogger The Nashman said...

i will wait

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thats only two! Before that I will tell you how I will cut the cards etc and tell me something like 10th from the top etc. The best time to read your fortune is feb 1 or 8. Fridays. I prefer 8.

6:19 PM  
Blogger The Nashman said...

O sige ngarud. For the meantime, i'm going to play with my mound of venus (mons pubis). i didn't know i had a vagina in my hand...

8:17 PM  
Blogger marionne said...

pssst....can I? can you? ah basta...please?

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?