Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kama Sutra

I went to Shilparamam in Hyderabad which is the combination of SM and Nayong Pilipino with more spice. Like an aesthete (he he), I was attracted to those small watercolor paintings similar to the Kama Sutra miniatures. They are of elephants etc and cost about P500. Of course, I told the painter, Kama sutra, to make a comparison and he brought me inside his shop and showed me original renditions (oxymoron!) of Kama Sutra and some more graphic. But they cost 1,500 rupees. So quandary. Good thing I have no rupees yet otherwise...I would be exhibiting them with curtains.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?