Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Surname

There is a Surname Internet Database site which has 50,000 surnames in store. I typed mine and this is what I got:

Surname: Cimatu
Sorry we have yet to research the origin of the surname Cimatu

But don't despair :-) We still endeavour to research about 10 surnames a month. To make sure that we can serve as many people as possible we have a scheme for researching the names with the most interest.

We measure this by the number of people watching a surname, we will research the names from the top of this list. So register with us and add the surnames your interested in to your watch list, and we will email you when these names get updated.

There are currently no people watching this surname.


Unfazed, I googled my name and found out this random things about other Cimatus all over the Internet:

Etheline Cimatu of the MEXA Alumni Association of Cal Poly helped start a fundraising in their school. You can donate any idle cellphone in your home and they would sell it or have it recycled. They estimated 500 million cellphones stacked somewhere in your house or car. Edmar Cimatu was elected treasurer of XPO Epsilon Chapter. Katherine Cimatu of the University of Hawaii, together with Steven Baldelli, wrote "Sum frequency generation microscopy of microcontact-printed mixed self-assembled monolayers." Edward Cimatu is in the Dean's List of the College of Business of the San Francisco State University. Alexandra was one of nine junior volunteers of the Auxiliary at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula to receive a $250 scholarship award. Janice Cimatu failed to win a seat in the De Anza University Student Board in Cupertino, CA only because she withdrew before the election. Artemio Calvan Cimatu, 63, died last July 15, 2006 in Honolulu. He was born in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, Philippines. And lastly, Jennifer Coliflores voted her grandmother Trifuna Cimatu Acosta as her hero. "It is now my junior year in high school, and at time life is as stressful and hectic as junior year can bring. However I always remember that my grandma is there with me in spirit, guiding me along the way. My memories of her will always be in my heart. Along my path in life, whether it be filled with troubles or happiness, my grandmother Trifuna Cimatu Acosta will be always be there as my guardian angel," Jennifer said of her grandma. Trifuna died of cancer.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

I did it with my surname and got the same result which is impossible because (cough, cough) my surname is so common.

I think they do this to make you subscribe...

Imposible met nga haan da ammu ti nagan ko ket sikat kami, lukdet.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

its always the politics. then the business. ayna!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my spanish surname didn't register too. i tried white, black and harrison...ada met piman. seems like it's a caucasian project so they started with caucasian names.
hi from canada.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi there too

10:11 AM  
Blogger The Nashman said...

arent (castillans) spaniards caucasians?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

related to the buhangins. yes

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey frank, katherine cimatu is from university of houston not hawaii, a graduate of UP Diliman, for your information. why general roy cimatu is not in your list? you're the writer, he's the general, and she's the scientist... all your relatives! dios ti ag ngina... naimbag na rabiin!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?