Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Barber

I was saddened by my barber. Yesterday, I went to see Jessie but he wasn't there anymore. It was a hairstylist from another shop maintaining the area. Jessie's motorbike was stolen by some young Maranaos. He recovered his bike but instead of putting the tykes in jail, he was offered payment. I was having my hair cut when the sister of one of the Maranaos was there. So they paid but some so-called police people wanted a cut. I think Jessie refused or gave a token grease money. One of these police wanted more and warned that something will happen to him. Jessie was apprehended for P500 worth of marijuana, the hairstylist told me. Jessie was jailed but has been released. They don't know if the MJ was his because Jessie has not returned or in hiding. Meanwhile, I had my hair shampooed free for asking too much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?