Sunday, July 15, 2007

17777

I opened this and out came 17777 in my counter. Yay! But seriously, think about this. If you mistype blogspot and came out with blogsopt or blosgpot like I do, out comes the site of a bible study course or the mega-Bible site. Is the religious right waiting for everyone to make a mistake on their blogger and they would then pounce? And then on CNN, I watched this disturbing thing about a javelin piercing a triple-jumper. How weird is that? Because a shoe company has this ad where Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Kobe Bryant, Le Bron James, the Nigerian running team and a host of other world-class athletes (I heard Manny Pacquaio was invited but he declined) playing their stuff in one small oval. So this is something I hoped to see and sho enough, Youtube has it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?