Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Invisible Shield

My cellphone had been banged here and there after my typhoon coverage and I decided to surf through the Internet looking for a tough film to cover my screen. The best I found is InvisibleShield through mobilefun.

It's a good thing I have a sister in the UK and I thought she could find other good stuff here as well.
This is a portal for Mobiles. Anything that you want for your mobile any accessories, new parts, SIM, ringtones, games & more. All the kinds of accessories and add ons under one site. Varieties of different products to choose from. If you know what you want this is the right place for you. If you don't know what you want this is the first place to look for.

It covers almost all the manufacturers like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, Blackberry, HTC, Apple, Google, Motorola, Toshiba, Alcatel, Palm and many more. You can also sort through brands, types and sims. I looked through all it, forgetting what I was looking for in the first place.

Anyway, I was able to find new things for my iphone including iphone accessories, iphone case and iphone car charger. Ha ha ha I hope my sister in Birmingham is reading this. I also went through the mobile games and found 3D Fast And The Furious The Movie Game, and The Sims 3 Game. Need to have these. I also found the eReaders. You know how we are here; just reading about this in New York Times. I'm just curious about Kindle and eLonex. And then surfing for more, I found this washable mouse, which is very important for us, what with that supertyphoon looming in out midst.

The good thing is that the site allows for PayPal, which is becoming the most convenient way of handling cash. They, of course, also allow Mastercard, Visa and JBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?