Friday, April 24, 2009

$25 for Marapait Photo



Hi guys, please consider this your priority this week. I will pay $25.00 for the
picture(s)that will be published in Filipinas alongside my article "The
vanishing sunflowers of Baguio". See attached. Basically, please take
digital pictures of Baguio sunflowers in bunches and macros. Preferably, take
swaths with any constructions in the background. I leave that to your artistic
angles. Also take a picture of Mabini St. where the Hamada Building quashed the
hills which were once covered with sunflowers. Please respond if you are doing
this or just do it. Make sure that your digital photos are of high resolution.
Email them to gnn881@yahoo.com copy furnish me. If your photos are not
published, I will still show my appreciation when I come home (tentatively) last
week of June. If for anything, do this for Rudy L, okey, kakabsat? Ala ngarud.

--

Rudy D. Liporada
220 W. 25th St .Ste. C
National City CA 91950
858-722-1465 or 619-477-0321

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?