Sunday, November 09, 2008

Patrick Ewing Jr

I have been an on-off Knicks fan. Off meaning after the season because it's been so long since they made it to the playoffs. But I still watch them and what surprise I got when I heard "Patrick Ewing" playing again. I thought it was another golden replay until I looked closely and it was not the Patrick we used to know. As it turned out, that 4th quarter against the Nets would be the last for Jr. for a while. He was waived last October 27. He may still come back. And right now, the Knicks are 2nd in the East. They are thinking of another trade, Oh boy. I hope it's not another bust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?