Saturday, November 29, 2008

Golf and ADHD

I know I suck at golf but you don't know the reason. My tee off at Camp John Hay shocked me because it was straight, far and in the fairway. My flightmates used the widest driver ever allowed and they had a 30-minute practice before hand. I just arrived and with just a swing, swing was on. My second shot also went nicely. a few meters from the green in the Par 5 hole. Then I lost my ball and then my marbles. It was also pickup at the Par 4 hole. I was still enjoying himself, and no longer as tense as I was in Baguio Country Club. My problem was, I was hot and then cold. My cold means I "looked up" and topped the ball. On Hole 5, I had to tell my caddy to remind me
1) not to look up. On the 6th hole, he also has to remind me 2) not to make kabig. smoothen your follow through. When I started reaching the greens consistently, he also has to remind me 3) to be patient on my putting. My flightmates must have been amused with me and my caddy but then I was the only one giving my caddy food and water, otherwise off limits to them. And we had the best fun after the 18th hole which I picked up because the flight still starting mistakenly hit our ball and we were playing with a no ball. So I hit a pine cone on my second shot and it hit the green, a few feet from the hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?