Sunday, September 14, 2008

Java Jive

Tohir, our Islamic Indonesia Brudah, had this joke on our way to Vian Vieng: There was a young mother with her small child inside a bus (he actually used "public transportation" until I assumed it was a bus) whne a young man sat down with her. Along the way, the guy asked the young woman if he can light a cigarette. The woman said. "It's OK for me but my young child will get angry." So the guy was smokeless throughout the trip. Later, the baby cried and the woman was about to breastfeed her but she asked the young man beside her if she can. The guy said, "It's OK with me but my little brother will get angry," pointing to his groin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?