Sunday, August 31, 2008

Paul's Benguet Joke


I like Paul's timing. I was reporting in my international class about Foucault and the health system when my phone beeped. Not once but thrice. I briefed my Ilocano friends that I would be going to Laos so I knew no one would text. I was so confident I upped the volume of my text. So it beeped and then there were a few giggles from the class. He he he. Three jokes from Paul. Curiously, Paul and I were previously called the harbingers of death by my friends because we send them only death notices. This plays on the vegetable farmers' obsession of Elf trucks.

Baro: Ading, ay mabalin nan men-arem?
Balasang: Ay, waday Elf mo?
Baro: Kaman kan sigsiguro mo! Ay sinoy kanam isnan itil mo? Halsema Highway???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay, men funny-funny ya!

-Shy Mango

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?