Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tapes from My Exes



Nice take to get out of the doldrums. A website talking about the mixed tapes (so 80s) from their exes. Here's two I got from two different writers:


Side A

Bob Dylan: Lay Lady Lay
John Lennon: Look at Me
John Lennon: My Mummy’s Dead
The Association: Never My Love
Fleetwood Mac: Never Going Back Again
Billy Idol: Catch My Fall
Michael Jackson: Human Nature
Michael Jackson: Pretty Young Thing
The Carpenters: Close to You
Led Zeppelin: Over the Hills and Far Away

Psychedelic Furs: Heaven
David Bowie: Ashes to Ashes


Side B
What’s It All About : Stone Roses / Run DMC
Tom’s Diner : DNA / Susanne Vega
Der Holle Racht Kocht : Mozart
I’ll Tumble 4 Ya
Love Cats: The Cure
Stay Where You Are : The Deltones
Silk Skin Paws : Wire
Half Way Down : A.A. Milne
I Kicked a Boy : The Sundays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?