Monday, July 14, 2008

Patti Smith


You were writing poems and drawing long before you recorded your debut album, “Horses.” But don’t you consider your music your most original achievement? I am not really certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur. I know I’m a strong performer. I’m not an evolved musician. I’m an intuitive musician. I have no real technical skills. I can only play six chords on the guitar.

You seem to cultivate a kind of wild-child mystique, even in your appearance. For instance, why don’t you use hair conditioner? I do use conditioner!

Hey, read more about our idol, Patti Smith

2 Comments:

Blogger Pasyon, Emmanuel C. said...

di halata.

sabi ng kaibigan ko, if you don't know patti smith, you don't know your rock and roll.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hindi. if you don't know patti smith, at least you have pepe.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?