Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brian Gorrell Update

I stopped reading THE BLOG for the past weeks because of the vitriol in the posts and the comments. So with a little trepidation and a little callousness (after the RCBC incident, Canlubang, Burmese generals), I got in. Surprise! He is definitely more pleasant now. And funny. His "Desperate Asswipes" poster is hilarious and in fairness, he made Tina T slimmer and Tim Yap more beautiful. His donations from PayPal now reached $6000 and he is donating the $600 he earned from AdSense and his Tshirt ad to charity. Like Jeni D, I had the urge to comment, "I am praying for you" or "You are in my prayers." But no. Burma needs them more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Although I hate to crush yet another of your secret (sick!) fantasies involving me, I think I'd actually be more of a "Team Brian 4ever!!!" or "We love you B!" type of troll.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click ---> http://timyapisyouryaya.com

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?