Tuesday, April 08, 2008

How E.L.Doctorow Wrote Ragtime

I am encamped in John Hay (as Linda Carino said, only outsiders say Camp John Hay) because it's the UP Writing Workshop and incidentally I am going to be grilled today. This is one of the toughest set of panelists I saw because even the fellows are more knowledgeable than 95 percent of the Literature teachers in the country. One fellow was surprised about the possible sources of inspiration of his stories suggested by the audience: Ted Hughes, Far Side, Galeano, Neruda, etc. Who would have thought? If I could only change the poems I submitted...I will blog about it maybe a week from now. Anyway, here's how

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?