Monday, December 03, 2007

The World AIDS Poetry Reading

The Safe Sex Poetry Reading went well. People warned me about the audience, that they won't appreciate it but they did. The DKT people did not bring as many condoms as we thought but our prizes for our contests (putting on the condom using the hand and mouth and condom blowing) were a toaster oven, sandwich maker and blender. The contestants were really game. I can't wait for the photos. I would like to thank Andy and Dennis of Rumours, BCBC for the sound system, the media and my friends for being there, the Ubbog and the Baguio Writers Group for being such a fun group. I'm now in Ilocos.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

request lang, pwede ba i-publish sa blog mo iyong mga poems na binasa noong saturday?

3:28 PM  
Blogger marionne said...

Congrats Frankie!

One down and am sure many more projects you have to finish before the end of this year.

See you soon...I hope...I wish.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?