Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pinong

Last night, we were in Rumours when I asked Mao if he heard of Pinong lately. He said No. So I texted Pinong with a Rizal Day greeting at about 11:00 pm. I received a text:

Ds s weng, wife ni pin0ng. he passed away at about 10:50 2nyt.

I almost dropped my glass. I called up Choy because Pinong was his frat master. He didn't know. Finally I got the story. Pinong had been suffering from terrible headaches but he just popped analgesics. Nothing in him and how he acts would tell you that he was battling with a brain tumor. He was a goon but an intellectual goon, having studied in UP. He went up the mountains. He is politically astute but can beat you if he wants to. One time we played golf on the driving range and his shots were so far. Coach, farewell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?