Monday, December 17, 2007

The Importance of Being Ernest

Well, I don't know what got into me last week when I wrote about Coco Banana, a disco I never visited but heard so much about. And then a while back (while I was in Pagudpud), I got a message from Butch P that Ernest Santiago was stabbed dead by two young boys in Pagsanjan. That house we visited in 1991 with other young journalists. O Manang Erning! I imagine you peeping at the Disco Upstairs telling San Pedro, Iyan huwag papasukin. Iyan, puwede. Iyan, pauwiin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?