Thursday, December 27, 2007

Calendar at Your Fingertips

I finally got my Starbucks diary last week. I showed it to a sister and then forgot all about it. Yeah, you know the story. She now owns it. Haynaku! I have been promised two diaries so maybe I will settle for that. But this idea is really cool.


Nails grow at an average rate of 3 millimetres a month. Keeping that in mind, etch the months from June to January (depends on the length of your nails) on your thumbnail with January at the top. You can use a laser cutter or if you are a Luddite and simply ingenious, use a cutter sans laser. Every 3 mm, the month get clipped off and etch "July," for example at the base of your thumbnail or the lunula.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?