Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sagada

Again, I have to go to Sagada to teach elemantary and high school children how to write a feature story. I don't know if they can grasp everything but at least get a hold of something. As I always tell them, let your teachers get the shakes while you enjoy your press conference (it should be press competition) and meet other young writers. I also tell them that I will not call them budding or would-be writers because they already are. Unless they join the financially-rewarding movie beat where being a bading writer helps. Or in High Times where budding journalists are at the head. If you didn't get the last joke, that's fine.
But allow me to tell you that only last week, a children's newspaper called "Children's First" came out with a very small newspaper indeed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, sir frank!I am glad to learn that you gave seminar-workshop in writing to my "kakailian". Lucky they are! I wish you will continue to share you expertise especially to our young people.I hope they will answer to their call to writing.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pay is small but I like Sagada. And you have good young writers.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?