Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Magallanes

I was in Magallanes for a lunch meeting with the Save the Children at a Chinese restaurant here. After the meeting, I passed by a pet store so huge that they hold field trips for small children with blue sweatpants. I joined them. I even paid P20 for four fish to feed the sharks. I imagined the four fish (frozen) to be four people. I was so engrossed I took another P20 for more feeding of friends to shark. Then I used my remaining taxi allowance for a jeep back to Pasay Rotonda. I think my day is getting fine despite that jolt in Baguio which we also felt while eating veggie dimsum. I texted the usual suspects and got these:
Sister: Mild lang
Jawo: 5.8
Andy: 4
Sister: Classes suspended
Chona: Whoa! That was strong
Andy: Nagpanic tao
Mao: Naka-par si Andy kaya lumindol.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Diablo said...

wow gayyem, u won again! that's very nice, 1st place.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zenkyu

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?