Sunday, October 07, 2007

Manny

I didn't watch the Pacquiao fight live but heard it live. So I was on the bed listening to GMA7 radio and slept from Round 3 to 9. I have a feeling that Pacquiao was losing until the 11th round where he finally hit Barrera's face with a hard left and the area on the proud Mejicano's lower eye was bloodied. Other than that it was a fight that went the distance and so there would be a Third Match. I texted my friends about it because they were still waiting for the match to start on TV. So what happened on the 11th, Andy texted. I answered, "Hinalikan ni Ara Mina kaya sinapak siya ni Jinkee. Tumawa si Barrera, lumobo sipon sa ilong. Pinalobo din ni Pac ang mata."
AND I SAY IT NOW: THE NEWSPAPER THAT WILL HAVE THE BANNER, "PACQUIAO'S WIN UNITES THE PEOPLE" WILL GET TO MARRY KEVIN NADAL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?