Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Makes Love Just Like a Woman

Choy told me that his favorite karaoke singer of choice is now Bob Dylan. So I told him if he sings, "Just Like a Woman." And lungkot noon, he said. True. The last refrain haunts me:
I just can't fit
Yes, I believe it's time for us to quit
When we meet again
Introduced as friends
Please don't let on that you knew me when
I was hungry and it was your world.
Ah, you fake just like a woman, yes, you do
You make love just like a woman, yes, you do
Then you ache just like a woman
But you break just like a little girl.

Or maybe I told Choy it is because of this:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shubert Ciencia said...

yes sir! i'll try to work on the batac post before i leave for benin in november.

and i just can't imagine how a man can fuck like a girl.

:-D

10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. I know but i won't tell you

5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. I know but i won't tell you

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?