Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eternal Flame

Someone sent me a text about who really sang "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles (in Ilocano, they would be "The Rottens"). Here goes:

Close your eyes

Give me your hand, darling

Do you hear my heart beating?

Do you understand

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?








Is this burning an eternal flame










Say my name

Sunshine through the rain

My whole life, so lonely

Then you come to ease the pain

I don't want to lose the feeling





Well, I thought it was funny at first, but now it's too late. Too tired to uncornify myself

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

k lang. natawa naman akish...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?