Saturday, July 14, 2007

Francine

Francine Medina, the last time I was with her we were in Cubao or was it Timog with Roland Tolentino to visit her alaga of ska bands. She was the patron saint of these ska bands sprouting in these dingy places. The last time I read about her, she is married and is now writing a parenting column for Business Mirror. Yay, Francine. I still remember your essays about meeting that fictional French photographer or your wanting to be the Frieda Kahlo of the Philippines (against Chi Balmaceda Guttierez and ______, I presume). My female writer friends are now writing parenting columns. Veronica Yu is another. Galing! This photo was sent to me by a friend as his way of telling me that Mrs. Baguio should be patronized.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?