Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cowgirls Are My Weakness Part II

So we went to the third floor and it was a ballroom alright. Ballroom was the rage then. In keeping up with the cowboy theme, it was also offering line-dancing and some of the customers were actually in for that. There was one girl who was in a cowboy outfit who looked like Shania Twain. I had this fixation with Shania because two months ago, we went to Balbalasang in Kalinga. That was an eight-hour trip from Tabuk and all the cassette the driver had was her album which was more pop than country. But we were not really good dancers so we just went there and drink. Such perverts! We kept it up for two months. Some of our friends we saw. Or we invited our female writer friends so we can watch them fumble wiht these gay D.I.s. And then Pakyay or Alfred had another epiphany and said, Hey! Might as well learn to dance the classical way. He chose Carmen, who was as a very accomodating great lady in her 50s. I chose Shania. It was fun watching Pakyay through her dance lessons. It was Rhumba by numbers. Their Swing! was slow-motioned. You could see Pakyay counting and stiffening through every move. I was more of the Get Down With It. My swing version was more of the Sufi whirldancing. And Shania was in for the game. She said she had fun with me because I was having fun and not trying to date her. If only she knew. I was dying inside. I was a little in love with her. Part III will come in a long while.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?