Friday, March 30, 2007

300

I was drinking with Roland T at Rumours a couple of nights ago when I reminded him of the time when he was not allowed to enter because he was wearing sandals. His repartee to the waiter was: My sandal is much more expensive than your shoes. He was wearing Birkenstock. The waiter offered him socks but we decided to drink at nearby Luisa's Cafe. They ended that rule in Rumours, thank God. But I told Roland and Dennis that if that rule still holds, I would point at my slippers and scream at the top of my lungs, "THIS IS SPARTAN" and decapitate all of them.

Soundtrack: My Girl Lollipop with Choy P on vocals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?