Saturday, January 27, 2007

SLU Excuse (Freudian) Slips

I was a lecturer of the Cordillera Tertiary Press Conference this afternoon and I chanced upon a copy fo the SLU Magazien, the Sapientia. I was intrigued by one article about the english proficiency fo the Saint Louis college student, specifically the excuse slips they wrote. It was already the second part so I missed on teh first part. But still the excuse slips compiled by Andrew Macalma were revealing and funny:

1) I was late because I went out to take my launch.
2) I had missles.
3) Reason for tardiness: Because of the coalition of Jeepneys.
4) The jeepney had a sudden mechanical destroy.
5) I need to ride two taxis which is not continuously passing.
6) (I have) mind grain.
7) Loss bowel movement
8) Soar throat.
9) Step neck.
10) "I was absent for two weeks because I have Chicken Folks."
11) "High fiber, needed chick-up"
12) Not feeling Will
13) I will ask my parents to come next week so that SAO personnel can took to them.
14) Sorry sir, I forgot to ware my ID
15) I promise not to wear it again (the student was asked not to wear tattered jeans) and I promise to saw it as soon as possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

i've forgotten how slu is such a nanny-state. you're already in uni and they treat you like children, having to sign these stupid tardy and absences forms.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time, I almost totally lost it in class because one student said something about this character who had a bird (beard) growing on his face. Strange images kept infiltrating my head :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i also received a letter from a UP Baguio student which is equally hilarious. I wish to print it baka awayin ako ni Chancy.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?