Monday, January 08, 2007

Lost in Translation Dieux

Ten more not so subtle subtitiles from your Chinese movies

Nicked named Little Bun, also knowed Bitchy Bun. From Its Now or Never
Buns! You think I'm meaning puppy. From Madam City Hunter
Oh, are they chewing gums or my hearing's wrong? from Madam City Hunter
You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken. From Pedicab Driver
Explode at 11 o'clock sharp. From Bury Me High
Pierce his face loci. From Legend of Liquid Sword
Her ass got the symbol of the God of Death. From Passionate Killing in the Dream
The reproductive organ was bursted by bullet. From Naked Killer
I'm not Jesus Christ. I'm Bunny. From Double Trunk
She's terrific. I can stand her. From Rouge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?