Saturday, December 16, 2006

Love In The Internet


I wrote about Rex Hermogino in this blog and for the Inquirer. And then updated it yesterday about noon, including his victory in the Yahoo! Talent Show. At 6 pm, Andy asked about a caption for his photo of (hmmm) me voting for Rex (this was taken Thursday) because he won. He asked about the background. I led him to this blog and told him about the recent development. His story came out in the front page of the Philippine Star but the photo (Sayang!) didn't. The Philippine Daily Inquirer, on the other hand, ignored it. I'm just setting this for the record. I'm not faulting anybody. I found Love in the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?