Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Books

I only go to SM Baguio for two things. Movies and books. It's been awhile (I was in Laguna) since I passed by the three bookstores here. Well, this is what I bought in Diplomat: Michael Chabon's Summerland (P29) and Alan Lightman's Good Benito for P39. Needless to say, hardbound sila. Then up to Booksale and chanced upon the Virgin Film Books series. I bought the complete Lynch (P220), Copolla (P175), Gangster Films (P175), Comic Book Films (P175), Bond Films (P175), Oliver Stone (P175) and Scorcese (P220). I will not be eating lunch and drinking (or at least paying for my drinks) in the next four days. But who cares?


Click on this and count how many movies you can make from the clues

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I reserved a copy for my friend Choi. We can always ask. Booksale has a wide network., Try looking in their other branches.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?