Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Community Chest








Her name is Angel Tolentino and she may be a Pinay.
This is her story: In December 1995, I was looking for creative Christmas gifts for my friends. One day I was watching my sister Lyn use sponges to paint on canvas. I thought, "I wonder if my breasts could work like sponges?" Inspiration struck! So I bought some non-toxic paint and canvas, locked myself in the bathroom, and figured out a technique to paint with my breasts. Wouldn't you know it? Breast Pals was born!
Breast Pals has become a sales phenomenon. She now has a line of items (mugs, Tshirts, Tbacks, mousepads etc) featuring 12 of her paintings.

Q) Why are you doing this? Do you have breast cancer?
A) It's easy to come to that conclusion because we become more charitable when something bad happens to us or loved ones. That's all fine. However, I didn't know anybody who had breast cancer. I just thought it would be a nice way to give back somehow.
Q) Your paintings are cute now, but what will you paint when you turn 65?
A) I'll probably do a whole theme on eggplants.

Ha ha ha. Typical Pinay humor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?