Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Year of the Dog




Happy New Year! This image was chosen as the 7th best magazine cover by the ASME last October. Rolling Stone's John & Yoko topped the list followed by the pregnant Debbie Moore and Muhammad Ali's St. Anthony pose.
The rest can be seen in later posting. In this regard, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. Thanks to my correspondents, Babeth, Andy, Day and many others. Dr. Khristine, I hope that next year, I would have retyped my past features and have them posted here or elsewhere. Happy Year of the Dog!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?