Sunday, November 25, 2012
- Video: How to Make Rainbow Pancackes
- The Infinite Jukebox: For when your favorite song just isn’t long enough.
- PIVOT! CONVERSIONS! Sh*t Entrepreneurs Say
- Seriously impressed by the new airbnb neighborhood guides. Great way to research a city before booking a place. Check out NYC.
- Did you know you can now buy movies on Vimeo?
- 3D artist and motion designer JR Schmidt reconstructs New York City in LEGO using an assortment of maps and satellite imagery to set the elevation and color of the blocks.
- 1980s watches. I remember many of these.
- Want it? Get it!
- Lytro is surprising us again, now introducing perspective shift.
- “No matter how complex, no matter how unique, your passwords can no longer protect you.” Interesting Wired Article: Kill the Password: Why a String of Characters Can’t Protect Us Anymore
- Art.com App Turns Instagram Pics Into Printable Artwork
“It’s your life — but only if you make it so. The standards by which you live must be your own standards, your own values, your own convictions in regard to what is right and wrong, what is true and false, what is important and what is trivial. When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Totoro fan? Then check out this Plush Catbus.
- Love this 3D-Puzzle Snowman
- White Scrapwood Wallpaper. I admit, I like it.
- Intrigued by this rustic/minimal toothbrush holder.
- Momspeak: In parenting, the ‘5 percent’ moments are what matter (via designmom)
- Fascinating New York Times Article: How to Survive Societal Collapse in Suburbia, by Keith O’Brien
- These hand-painted limited-editions Real Boy Push Pins by Duncan Shotton are quite adorable. Do you know of his first product, the cloud keyholder? One of my favorites.
- Become part of the Studiomates community by applying to this lead iOS Developerposition with our friends Tinybop. Job perks include great benefits, amazing views and lunches at Studiomates.
- Interesting: Male/Female founders in Silicon Valley = 90/10. NYC = 80/20. (via Kary Campell)
- I keep holding on to my wired keyboard cause I can’t deal with empty batteries. I am wondering, along with Jason Santa Maria, if I should give this Wireless Solar Keyboardfor Mac by Logitech a try.
- Salvador Dalí’s famous manifesto of dualities, illustrated.