Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ice Hotel in the Morning Tram



Let's you and me go away to the Ice Hotel. The Caribbean's all booked out and it's just as well, While I'd have been much keener, on Barbados and Antigua. But just now I think the arctic will suit us well. Let's you and me go away to the Ice Hotel. We've built it all with ice that's pure and clear. The sofas, the lobby, even the chandelier; A thermostat guarantees a steady minus 5 degrees. What other place could serve our needs so well? Let's you and me go away to the Ice Hotel. Romantic places like Verona or Paris they'll always lead you astray. You'd have to be a novice to ever trust Venice and those dreamy waterways and what the tropics can do I know only too well, So let's you and me go away to the Ice Hotel

Have to post this because a friend's Chinese pirated version of Breakfast on the Morning Tram has the lyrics of "Hotel California" instead of "Ice Hotel." Ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?