Saturday, July 05, 2008

Is This Tim Yap's I am Sowry Letter

Over there at Brian G's blog, a ceasefire has been set between him and Tim.

From: Tim Yap
Subject: I wish you peace
To: gorrellbrian@yahoo.com.au
Cc: thebigonstyle@gmail.com
Received: Saturday, 5 July, 2008, 5:38 AM

Dear Brian,



If you remember it right, I left a message on your comments section way back when people told me about your blog and how hurt you were about what you think I said about your Filipina queen. I would like to reiterate that I myself am a victim of name calling and much hatred and misjudgement that I would not wish upon anyone the prejudice that has befallen me. We never got the chance to really know each other and you know that very well. Jenni did rave about you the first time she met you, and she is my Filipina queen. I'm really sorry you feel that way. With all that has happened, I humbly apologize for what you think I did and sincerely wish you inner peace and tranquility.



Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?