Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am Now a Storm

I am no longer depressed, tropically. I am now a storm and Signal #1 has been hoisted in Visayas. In this regard, I would like to congratulate Andy Zapata of Philippine Star and Mau Victa of Business Mirror for winning the winner-take-all photo categories of Bright Leaf Agriculture Reporting Awards. P50K plus a Mac laptop! Whew! Can't win in golf, has to win somewhere. Congrats!
And to them, I offer this new post in my other blog
I never thought that watching Euro 2008 can be so fahbulous, di ba Nash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?