Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Evil! Evil! Evil!

GMA is eeeevil, Neri was supposed to have said to J-Lo. Neri said, Wha? I forgot I said that (but I have a flowchart to show you where evil goes). The papers quoted from GMA's sons and daughter (which tells you how lazy and stupid we have become) saying that, No, Mother is Gooooooooooood. I bet even Hitler's children would have said the same thing. But hey, who's evil and who's not? What is our barometer? Hurray! I found the Evil test. Test yourself and then give this to the Senate so they can test the president. This is harder than you think. Pychopaths can not fake their way through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?