Monday, January 14, 2008

Frank Shinawatra

Thaksin is planning to change his name to Frank because Frank Shinawatra is much cooler to listen to than Thakkk-sin. Soem even pronounce it as "Thick skin." Good change. Hope he does not start singing "My Way" though. Take it from me, Frank. I also have that problem. Mostly, children mistake my name for Frank Sinatra. The older ones would not make that mistake, it's almost a sin, Thaksin. At first I was irked but when he died, I began reading books on him and collecting his records. I would begin listening to him at the unholy hours before I can write.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?