Monday, January 14, 2008

Am I That Good?


Ten people already invited me for GoodTree. GoodTree is fueled by the goodness in people's hearts, the website said. But before I climb the GoodTree (and any candidate for sainthood for that matter), I need to take the test called "Will I Eat My Buddies When Stranded in a Blizzard?" It said that I am 63 percent likely to eat them. The best part is that after taking the quiz, all my friends would be receiving an email to join justsayhi and they would instead start hating me. I also made 11 (out of 15) in an online ethics test. Am I really good?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Since March 2007
Carp Fishing
site statistics
visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?